botões de seguimento

philip roth

"Either foreswear fucking others or the affair is over".

" Oh Mickey, it was wonderful, it was fun-the whole kitten and kaboozle. It was like living. And to be denied that whole part would be a great loss. You gave it to me. You gave me a double life. I couldn't have endured with just one.
I'm proud of you and your double life.
All i regret, She said, crying again, crying with him, the two of them in tears... is that we couldn't sleep together too many nights. To commingle with you. Commingle?
Why not.
I wish tonight you could spend the night.
I do, too. But i'll be here tomorrow nighr.
I meant it up at the Grotto. I didn't want to fuck any more men even without the cancer. I wouldn't do that even if i was alive.
You are alive. It is here and now. It´s tonight. You're alive.
I wouldn't do it. You're the one i always loved fucking. But i don't regret that have fucked many. It would have been a great loss to have had otherwise. Some of them, they were sort of wasted times. You must have that, too. Haven't you? With women you didn't enjoy?
Yes.
Yes, i had experiences where the men would just want to fuck you whether they cared about you or not. That was always harder for me. I give my heart, i give my self, in my fucking.
You do indeed.

And then, after just a litlle drifting, she fell asleep and so he went home - I'm leaving now - and within two hours she threw a clot and was dead.
So those were her last words, in English anyway. I give my heart, i give my self, in my fucking.. Hard to top that.
To commingle with you Drenka, to commingle with you now."

Sabbath's Theater

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário